This page contains links to articles, featuring some of Sudbury’s notable buildings and people. Each link opens in a new tab. Additional information may be found by clicking the relevant Category on the right.
- Buildings and Places:
- Dominican Priory (Friars Street)
- Market Hill – General Dawes receives Freedom of Sudbury, 1928
- Catesby – Mark Catesby FRS, 1682 – 1749, Naturalist and much more
- Simon of Sudbury – Reconstruction of head
- No Glorious Dead – Sudbury in the two World Wars
- Street Names – a book explaining the origins of many Sudbury street names
Contributions about the history of Sudbury are welcomed; please use the Contact page.